Debt Advice

Are you experiencing financial difficulties?

We understand that at times it may be difficult to keep up with repayments and things can get on top of you.  In these circumstances it’s important to get in touch as soon as possible as things may get worse if they’re not dealt with quickly.

What can Sunny do?

We take pride in helping customers in financial difficulties, so if you’re concerned about keeping up with your repayments, please get in contact with us and we will do our best to help. To understand a true reflection of your current situation, we may ask you complete an Income & Expenditure form. We can then agree a suitable solution such as a repayment plan which can help spread your outstanding balance over a longer term.

What is the income and expenditure form?

The I&E form will help us understand your circumstances better by taking into consideration your income, outgoing and payments to other creditors.  This will allow us to see what’s left over (after bills all are paid) to make sure the agreed solution is manageable and fits your circumstances.  We would also encourage you to speak to other creditors and reach a suitable arrangement.

Contact us

Call Us: 01284 715 432
Email Us:
Visit the ‘My Account’ Section

Independent Debt Advice

In some circumstances, you may wish to seek independent debt advice from not-for-profit debt-counselling organisation such as where you have several creditors or want confidential advice and help.

You may find the information below to help you decide who you may need to speak to:

  1. Money Advice Service

For free, unbiased and easy-to-access money tools, information and advice, visit or phone 0800 138 7777 to speak to a Money Adviser

  1. Money Advice Scotland

If you live in Scotland, phone 0141 572 0237 or visit to find contact details or debt advice in your local area

  1. Citizens Advice Northern Ireland

If you live in Northern Ireland, phone 0800 028 1881, email or visit for debt advice

  1. AdviceUK

Member centres offer debt advice including specialist advice for minority communities and people with disabilities – or phone 0300 777 0107

  1. Christians Against Poverty (CAP)

For free debt advice in your home, check post code coverage at then call 0800 328 0006

  1. Citizens Advice

For advice and information on debt and other topics, visit your local Citizens Advice (address in the phone book) or go to

  1. National Debtline

If you live in England, Wales or Scotland phone 0808 808 4000 or visit for debt advice and information

  1. StepChange Debt Charity

For debt advice throughout the UK phone 0800 138 1111 or visit

Other useful organisation

  1. Civil Legal Advice

You may get legal aid if your home is at risk. Check at or phone 0345 345 4345