When it comes to money it’s important to understand all the facts and figures before committing to making an application. At Sunny, we aim to provide as much loan information as possible to keep you in the know.
On this page, you will find frequently asked questions about our loans. This page covers:
- How to get started
- Eligibility criteria to apply for a Sunny loan
- What size loan you can apply for
- The application process – how to apply and what information you will need to provide
- Using your online account
- The personal details we hold
- Information on any future applications you may make
- Repayment-related queries and what you should do if you ever find yourself unable to make a payment
At Sunny, we aim to provide a lifeline to our customers. We work with you to help you through the process, even if you’re struggling to make repayments.
We are one of the top short-term loan companies in the UK because of the flexibility our loans offer. Through your online account, you have the ability to manage your loan and adjust your repayment, to make sure that each repayment you make fits in with your budget. You can also repay your loan in full early to save money on interest. If you change your mind after borrowing, you have a
If you have any other questions that are not answered on in our loan FAQs, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call our customer support team on 0800 7315 444 or 01284 715 444, you can also email us via email@example.com. Alternatively, you can use our live chat to talk to an advisor.